PiezoWave² MultiUse 60
High-end performance. Point-focused and linear focused piezo shockwave with outstanding performance data.
The PiezoWave² MultiUse 60 is a unique focused shockwave therapy (ESWT) unit with exceptional features, excellent performance and double-layer technology. Its two therapy sources are unique. The FB10G6 piezo therapy source has a penetration depth of up to 60 mm (focal center), ensuring that almost all areas can be reached for treatment. The linear arrangement of the focal zone created by the linear focused shockwave has made it possible to carry out focused treatments of large areas for the first time, opening up new opportunities for shockwave therapy. The linear focused FBL10x5G2 therapy source has a penetration depth of up to 20 mm (focal center). The unit is particularly suitable for applications in orthopedics, myofascial therapy, sports medicine, urology and dermatology (wound healing disorders).
The system can be upgraded at any time by purchasing additional optional therapy sources.
Choice of foot or hand activation
- Therapy source/handpiece FB10G6 60 mm; Therapy source FBL10x5G2 20 mm
- Gel pads
- 1 bottle ESWT contact gel, 250 ml
- Foot switch
The tablet PC is not part of the unit. The ESWT instruction App and trigger point App are available from the App Store.
- External power supply: 220–240 VAC / 50–60 Hz
- Noise level: 65 dB(A)
- Classification: 93/42 EEC class IIb product
Technical specifications for the therapy source
- Energy flux densities: 0.018–0.702 mJ/mm²; 0.018–0.160 mJ/mm2
- Intensity levels: 20 levels
- FB10G6: maximum 60 mm penetration depth (focal center)
- FB10G6: maximum 99 mm penetration depth (5MPa distal zone)
- FBL10x5G2: maximum 20 mm penetration depth (focal center)
- FBL10x5G2: maximum 30 mm penetration depth (5MPa distal zone)
The unit requires very little maintenance. To maximize your product’s lifespan, we recommend the following:
In the EU, an annual safety inspection is mandatory. The safety inspection should be combined with a functional check carried out by a maintenance engineer.
The therapy source has a guaranteed lifespan of 5 million shockwave pulses and/or 2 years. A functional check carried out by a maintenance engineer is recommended at the end of this period.