Focusing on Multimodal Stone Management
Numerous procedures are currently being used to manage urological stones; among these procedures extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy has established itself as a key treatment. Combining this procedure with endo-urological interventions requires a special type of multimodal ESWL workstation for stone management. The innovative, modular and mobile PiezoLith 3000Plus concept with its pioneering user philosophy more than fulfills these requirements. With the PiezoLith 3000Plus, the new ESWL generation offers automatic patient positioning combined with unique selling points such as piezoelectric double-layer technology, triple focus, and dual simultaneous real-time localization.
Computer and software-assisted automatic patient positioning with in-picture navigation
The PiezoLith 3000Plus offers an innovative control system for computer and software-assisted automatic positioning using newly developed in-picture navigation. The unit’s menu-guided touch-screen operation for all central ESWL operations and display functions, and its live ultrasound and X-ray imaging set new standards in ESWL.
The unit has a new control technology with a choice of five options for simple, quick and comfortable patient positioning:
1. Manual table positioning, either directly at the table or using a touch panel on the monitor cart or in a separate control room
2. Software and computer-assisted automatic positioning with ultrasound localization
3. Software and computer-assisted automatic positioning with X-ray localization
4. Software and computer-assisted in-picture navigation with ultrasound localization
5. Software and computer-assisted in-picture navigation with X-ray localization
The PiezoLith 3000Plus allows patient and treatment data to be recorded and is network compatible (optional/DICOM).